The who’s who in Music, Sports, Gaming, Digital and Marketing are coming to All That Matters, Asia’s leading entertainment industry festival, at the Ritz-Carlton Millenia, Singapore this September.
ATM18 programme is out now, view it HERE
Here’s what matters at ATM18:
- New Speakers: 75% of this year’s programme features new speakers – want to see who’s speaking?
- Content: With a growing list of speakers at over 150 including 30+ keynotes across 5 tracks in 80+ sessions, it’s a big programme!
- Networking: Pool parties, lunches, after parties and more time to mingle … who will you meet?
- Live Music: Who will you discover in 2018? 30 bands, 5 nights, multiple venues …let us entertain you!
Featuring AirAsia, Alibaba, Amazon, ASTRO, Cathay Pacific, China Sports Media, CMC Holdings, Empire, ESL, F1, Facebook, FOX Sports, Globe Telecom, Go-Jek, Google, INgrooves, J&J, Live Nation, Lufthansa, Mediacorp, Microsoft, Mission Hills, NBA, Netflix, Ogilvy, ONE Championship, Perform, Philips, PUBG, Riot Games, Spotify, Standard Chartered, Singapore Tourism Board, Telkom Indonesia, Tencent, The Coca-Cola Company, Twitch, Twitter, Ubisoft, Unilever, Universal Music, Viacom, VICE, Warner Music, YouTube and many more.
We can’t wait to bring you the biggest programme ever! Here’s a quick preview:
Thanks to Tencent Music Entertainment Group:
- China Matters: The Tencent China Music Forum – Panels and keynotes devoted to the most exciting yet challenging market in the world
- Keynotes Matter: Jonathan Dickins (CEO September Management/Manager Adele), Grammy nominated DJ Kaskade, Andrew Jenkins (President Australia & APAC Universal Music Publishing), Marcie Allen (President MAC Presents), Denis Ladegaillerie (CEO Believe Group), Josh Rabinowitz (EVP/Director of Music Grey/WPP), Paul Smith (Head of International Licensing, Spotify) and many more …
- Talent Matters: Music Matters Academy for 200 emerging artists
- Live Music Matters: A series of panels devoted to the live industry including ticketing, sponsorship and branding, EDM and more
- Indies Matter: How international indie labels, agents and artists are succeeding in Asia
- Youth Matters: Tap into some of Asia’s youngest populations including Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, India
- Sync Matters: feat. YG Entertainment, Sony Music, Disney, Grey/WPP, Unilever, Warner Music Group and more
- India Matters: Entertainment and media consumption is undergoing a transformation – what does this mean for the music industry?
- Data Matters: What you need to know and to make sure you are being paid correctly
Thanks to FOX Sports and ONE Championship:
- Keynotes Matter: Brendan Donohue (NBA2K), Italo Zanzi (FOX Sports), Chatri Sityodtong (ONE Championship), Yu Hang (DDMC Fortis), Patrick Murphy (Fortis Sports), Tenniel Chu (Mission Hills), Jun Zhao (China Sports Media), Sundar Raman(Reliance Sports)
- China & India: How the world’s biggest markets are front and centre to any global media, sports and entertainment strategy
- Football Matters: A new era for Asia
- Sports to eSports: relevant, inevitable and ready for prime time
- From Over The Top to the Back of the Net: The fundamental transformation of the sports media landscape as leagues engage in OTT initiatives
- Mass Participation: A fast-growing platform to create powerful impact for multiple stakeholders
- Shaping Sports Content for the Next Gen Fan: Panelists will discuss how to capture market share in the region, how strategies to do so differ and what brand sustainability looks like
- Insights as a Service: The future of live sports data
- New Kids on the Block: The new faces of the Asian sports industry talk fresh ideas, new markets and untapped potential
- Future-proofing Sports Sponsorship: This panel takes the gloves off sports sponsorship and deconstructs the good, the bad and the ugly
Thanks to SCOGA:
- Movers and Shakers: Up close with Ralf Reichert (CEO, ESL), Kevin Lin (Co-founder, Twitch), CH Kim (CEO, PUBG Corporation), Jason Fung (Head of Esports, Alisports), and many other movers and shakers in esports today!
- Future of Gaming: Industry leaders from the world of game development, broadcasting, investment, and platforms will be talking about where the ball is going
- Finding today’s audience: Streaming and Live Community Engagement’s Global Takeover – Platforms and content creators will discuss how to connect with people in the ever-changing digital landscape; who the major players are, what are the keys to ‘authentic marketing’, and how can you craft an authentic brand identity
- Money Matters: Who is making money in gaming and esports today and how?
- Esports Ecosystem: What does a healthy, sustainable, open ecosystem look like? How can one participate regionally and globally?
- Transformation Matters: Hear all about digital transformation from Loke Kheng Tham (CEO, Mediacorp)
- Social Matters: Top digerati including Gautam Anand (Managing Director, YouTube APAC) and Kay Madati (VP Content Partnerships, Twitter) discuss the evolving strategies that social platforms are employing to be relevant to our daily lives
- Content Matters: Hosi Simon (VICE Media’s Asia Pacific CEO), interviews Christopher Smith (SVP Content & Distribution, Go-Jek), about the realities of creating compelling content portfolios for today’s streaming video marketplace
- Mobile Matters: Listen to Ernest Cu (CEO, Globe) discuss the next phase of mobility and how it integrates into our day to day lives
- Start-ups Matter: Steve Leonard (Founding CEO, SG Innovate) interviews Barbara Guerpillon (Head of Unilever Foundry) and Lisa Enckell (Global Marketing Partner, Antler) about powering the Asian start-up ecosystem
- Online Video Matters: What does a successful online video business model look like? Rob Gilby (CEO & Founder, Blue Hat Ventures) talks with Tony Zameczkowski (VP Business Development Aisa, Netflix) and top online service leaders about their secret sauce for success
- AI Matters: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning experts discuss how machine learning is changing marketing, health, urban living, and financial services right now
Thanks to Ogilvy and the World Federation of Advertisers:
- Content Matters: Hear insights from Richa Goswami (Global Head of Content, Creative, Digital Platforms and Partnerships, Johnson & Johnson) on cracking the code on content and connecting with influencers to create commercial returns
- Media Matters: Sital Banerjee (Global Media Director, Philips) looks back on 25 years in media and shares his thoughts with David Porter (VP Media, Unilever) on the landscape today and what the future holds in the face of increased regulation
- Design Matters: Alexander Schlaubitz (Vice President Marketing, Lufthansa German Airlines) discusses brand redesign from a global perspective
- Brand Matters: Pratik Thakar (Vice President – Asia Pacific Creative & Content Excellence, Coca-Cola Company) looks at making brands more distinctive through immersive experiences
- GenZ Matters / Winning and Building Fans Matters: Finally, what are the next generation doing (or not) with their media habits?