Account Manager – Lagardère Plus UK
Lagardere Plus is a global partnership agency designed to transform traditional sponsorships into highly effective and impactful marketing platforms.
As part of Lagardere Sports & Entertainment, Plus is an agency fueled by the expertise, experience and privileged access of a global leader in sports, entertainment, media and lifestyle. We understand brands, audiences and properties – and the dynamics between them – better than anyone.
Lagardère Plus UK is recruiting an Account Manager. You will join a team experienced in creating, selling, managing and activating sponsorship campaigns for brands and will work with premium rights holders. Your account management experience, combined with good general sports and football knowledge is key, as your primary focus will be managing one of Lagardere Plus’ key accounts.
- Responsible for the day to day management and activation of a global partner in sport
- Reporting into an account director, you will be responsible for planning, developing and managing the partner’s rights and their activation programme, including;
- Client relationship management
- Generating and presenting creative activation ideas
- Leading weekly status calls / meetings and responsible for regular client reporting
- Managing the planning and delivery of events and player appearances on behalf of client
- Working closely with the client on content creation, marketing assets and partnership materials
- Arranging and attending activation events / trips
- Managing client partnership inventory
- Coordinating and creating season-long reports and activation debriefs on behalf of client
- Managing activation budgets and invoicing processes
- Must have account management / partnership activation experience (minimum 3 years)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Flawless attention to detail
- Strong planning ability
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Budgetary and invoicing experience
- Presentational skills – creating and presenting
- Have a real passion and knowledge for sport, with a good understanding of football
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Language skills would be advantageous
Applications must be submitted via SRI’s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRI are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts.