Broadcast Account Manager – IMG Productions
Build and develop key relationships with the Premier League’s international broadcast partners to enable Premier League Promotions (PLP) to deliver improvements across all of PLP strands on an ongoing basis.
- In conjunction with the Premier League’s Media Rights Managers build and develop key relationships with the Premier League’s international broadcast partners and identify ways in which PLP can improve the service and broadcast experience across all PLP strands
- Operate as PLP’s primary point of contact for broadcasters
- Act as a liaison between the broadcasters and PLP’s internal teams
- Identify means of measuring broadcasters’ satisfaction and implement plans to address areas for improvement
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of any solutions/actions according to broadcasters’ requests
- Work with and support the Premier League’s Media Rights Managers in researching the popularity of programmes, content and services and utilise this information to identify and recommend areas of improvement to PLP’s management team
- Work collaboratively with the Premier Leagues Media Rights Managers and clearly communicate regular updates to stakeholders across both PLP and the Premier League
- Stay abreast of developments within the international broadcast arena
- A sound understanding and interest in technology within the sports industry and the ability to identify solutions that have the potential to deliver a benefit to both PLP and broadcasters across both production and technical delivery, as well as the end consumer.
- Travel to outside broadcasts and broadcaster meetings will be required
- Occasional unsociable hours and weekend working
Qualifications & Skills
- To provide an exceptional service to the Premier League’s broadcast partners
- The ability to address broadcaster requests in a timely manner
- Build effective relationships with broadcasters, Premier League and internal stakeholders
- Proven work experience as an account manager or equivalent client-facing management role
- Experience of working with international broadcasters
- Editorial experience and knowledge of sports programming, including Live OB’s, quick turnaround highlights, documentaries and magazine shows
- Excellent knowledge of the Premier League
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong relationships
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Methodical and accurate, even when working under pressure
- Strong presentation skills and experience in using Excel
- The ability to effectively use and analyse data
- Technical knowledge of live OB’s and broadcast transmission
- Good knowledge of the sports rights industry, specifically football
- Understanding and interest in consumer technology
- Project Management skills
Applications must be submitted via SRI’s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRI are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.