Creative Lead – Liverpool FC
Play an integral role in the Partnerships business by providing creative leadership primarily to the Partnership Development Team, but also supporting the broader Partner journey. Lead the Partnerships design team, ensuring the design output in video, digital and printed format has no equal in the sports industry.
- Line management of the Partnerships Design Team
- Manage a team of Designers across London and Hong Kong offices
- Lead the Partnerships Design Team on both ad-hoc and longitudinal project work
- Ensure the team are consistently delivering engaging, innovative and bespoke creative for presentations and other assets to support all Partnership Development activity
- Develop the Design Team’s commercial acumen, ensuring they are able to successfully interpret project briefs, suggest innovative creative ideas, identify potential problems and provide suitable alternatives where appropriate
- Lead the visual identities for Partnership development material and collateral
- Lead campaign creation & the development of activation concepts for prospective partners
- Play a leading role in developing, visualizing and executing bespoke creative campaigns for activation ideas, presentations and other assets for prospective partners
- Successfully interpret project (by set timescales) and suggest creative ideas, identify challenges, provide suitable alternatives and complete the project/design brief to high standard within the defined timescale
- Build a close working relationship with the Partnerships Proposition Manager and other key stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of the rights and assets the Club can offer Partners
- Work with the Partnerships Sales Team to understand the needs of a prospect, develop compelling campaign/activation concepts and bring them to life in a compelling visual manner
- Provide creative leadership across the Partnerships business
- Champion creativity, innovation & motivation across the Partnerships Team
- Develop processes and ways of working that harness creative talent from across the business to support the development of the Partnerships business
- Provide support the Partnership Management and Partnership Experience Teams on an ad hoc basis
- Establish creative excellence as a key point of difference between LFC and the Club’s competitors
Collaborate with stakeholders of all levels both internal and external.
Qualifications & Skills
The desired individual will possess advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign as well as other software, such as Photoshop and Illustrator CS5 onwards, Flash, Final Cut, Premier, Motion or After Effects software along with a working knowledge of video editing. Proven commercial design track record gained working within a fast-paced creative environment will be required, as well as extensive experience of designing copy layout and graphics for print publications. PC literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office is essential, as is a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
Applications must be submitted via SRI’s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRI are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.