Graphic Designer – Liverpool FC
To build engaging graphical presentation assets in both digital and printed format. This role will be instrumental in developing business proposals on a day-to-day basis, but also in shaping new and innovative ways to engage with blue chip brands, ensuring Liverpool Football Club’s competitive pitches stand out from the crowd.
- Work closely with the Partnership Sales team to develop engaging bespoke creative for presentations and other assets to attract significant new brands and partnerships
- Able to interpret and build upon initial briefs by presenting and pitching ideas effectively to colleagues; able to convey difficult or complex ideas or concepts in a clear and engaging manner
- Successfully interpret project briefs (by set timescales) and suggest creative ideas, identify potential challenges and provide suitable alternatives, where appropriate
- Demonstrates a creative flair and innovative approach
- Able to work under pressure to tight project deadlines or targets and can adapt to differing demands; prioritising tasks, where appropriate
- Can demonstrate initiative and the ability to be proactive, while also being able to follow instructions and provide support to the Partnerships sales team
- Can demonstrate confidence and resilience to overcome obstacles to deliver what is required
- Ensure all creative adheres to style guidelines, articulates brand objectives and presents the Club’s sales approach in a concise fashion
- Understands the need for documentation and well-defined procedures
- A dynamic and driven person who can interact positively at all levels within the Club and a good team player
- Liaise with third parties in the preparation of and delivery of design briefs for high profile presentations; provide creative input on final deliverables
- Good communication skills and understands the need to be discreet regarding confidential information
- Relationship management skills
- Stay ahead of trends and new ideas and apply these into appealing visual designs for the Club
- A good understanding of digital platforms and the latest technologies
- Methodical approach to work, with a strong focus on accuracy and quality
Qualifications & Skills
The successful individual will have a proven commercial design track record gained working within a fast-paced creative environment. Extensive experience of designing copy layout and graphics for print publications will be required, along with PC literate including a good working knowledge of MS Office. Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign as well as other software, such as Photoshop and Illustrator CS5 onwards, Flash, Final Cut, Premier, Motion or After Effects software, video editing and 3-D software would be desirable. The individual will need to be highly motivated, have a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, display a can-do attitude and be a good team player with the ability to be proactive and problem solve.
- Play a critical role in achieving and surpassing annual Partnership budget targets
Applications must be submitted via SRI’s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRI are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.