SRI is an executive search and consulting firm dedicated to the success and growth of converging industries:
- sporting goods,
SRI has come a long way since we started out in 2001, driven every step of the way by what our clients want and need.
Watch this short film to tell the story of our journey so far and ambitions for the future.
We’re on a mission to create the number one search and consulting firm focused on an exciting set of complementary industries across entertainment – lifestyle – technology. A culture of collaboration, growth and fun is the bedrock of our business.
We are now looking to hire a hands-on, ambitious head of demand generation as a pivotal member of the marketing team.
- Review martech & define marketing technology needs and customer journeys – covering CRM, Invenias (executive search platform) marketing automation, email marketing, website – in the context of SRI’s strategy
- Drive implementation of integrating CRM
- Create customer journeys
- Create broad-based email marketing campaigns and marketing automation: segment-targeted and time/event-based trigger activity – test and adapt based on performance
- Create digital content and execute social media calendar, test, learn, adapt and report on performance
- Create monthly and quarterly marketing analytics that deliver strong insight to shape future marketing and content plans
- Ongoing website updates & contribute to the creation of the brief for the design of a fully SEO optimised, best in class professional services website
- Account Based Marketing
- Experience in selecting and implementing CRM and marketing automation platforms in B2B
- Proven experience creating and executing performance marketing programmes
- High-level proficiency with common web-based platforms, CRMs, CMS’s and large databases.
- Experience of contact management to optimise lifetime customer value in a B2B/Professional Services environment
- Success in building and executing Account Based Marketing (ABM) initiatives
- Collaborative problem solver, scrappy and with a bias for action
- Analytical in approach with a test, learn and adapt approach
- Strong understanding of high-touch, personal selling
- Hunger, energy, strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and a global world view.
- On our way to creating the world’s number one search and consulting firm exclusively dedicated to an exciting set of complementary industries across entertainment – lifestyle – technology
- Be a key part of a collaborative, creative and ambitious team
- Opportunity to build something
- Committed to personal and professional growth for every member of the team including international opportunities
To apply please send CV and cover note to HoD@sriexecutive.com