Partnerships & Executive Assistant, Rangers Football Club
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Commercial & Marketing department of Rangers Football Club as Partnerships & Executive Assistant.
The full-time position will be based at the Ibrox Stadium and reports jointly to the Partnerships & Events Manager and Commercial & Marketing Director.
The Partnerships & Executive Assistant is a dynamic and key role in support of the expansion of the department and joins the team in a period of growth of its Partnerships programme and wider Commercial operations.
The role will hold dual responsibilities across (i) the management of Club Official Partners alongside (ii) assisting the department organisation for the Commercial & Marketing Director.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Support the delivery of Club Official Partnerships and management of key client relationships
- Provide support in the expansion of partner activation activities across all touch points such as Match Day, Fan Zones, Events, Digital & Content Creation
- Ensuring best-in-class Partnership rights delivery striving to continually add value to Partners activities in line with business and sponsorship objectives
- Work closely with the Partnership Sales team to ensure an efficient handover of new Partner relationships
- Liaison across all Club departments to ensure efficient delivery of Partner rights
- Executive Assistant support to the Director of Commercial & Marketing and wider department including preparing meeting agendas, presentations, minutes, executive reporting, scheduling of meetings and organising team meeting/activities
- Liaison with clients, Official Partners and senior business guests
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant business functions, including Football Departments, Finance, IT, Facilities, Charity Foundation and others
- Involvement in various projects & events as the business requires (including match-day)
The candidate attributes will include:
- Preferably educated to degree level or above with an interest in sport marketing
- First class organisational skills including an ability to prioritise work and balance conflicting priorities
- An ability to work independently and within a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills including a high level of proficiency in programmes such as Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Event management experience
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to build and foster strong client relationships
- Excellent written communication skills and command of the English language to draft letters, briefing notes etc. and high attention to detail
- Ability to manage a heavy and demanding workload and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A team-player attitude as your job will involve many stakeholders
- Very clear communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are an asset)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Equality & Inclusion
Rangers Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
Rangers Football club also welcomes applications from suitably qualified members of the armed forces family.
The candidate must keep up to date with new methods and undertake any necessary internal or external training sessions in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures. Successful candidates will undertake a Basic Disclosure check.
Please note, SRI are playing no active part in the recruitment of this role. For more information regarding this role please contact Rangers directly.