Partnerships Operations Executive – Liverpool FC
Provide effective day-to-day management of the entire partnership development process, acting as the “glue” which binds the Partnerships Development Team together.
- Provide logistical support at all stages of the sponsorship sales process, ensuring coordination between Sales, Insight, Design and Operations to deliver on global and regional partnership development plans
- Project management of the sponsorship sales process, including management of key dates
- Play a critical role in the development and delivery of best in class outreach materials, introducing Liverpool FC to prospective partners
- Constantly identify areas for improvement in the partnership development process and contribute constructive ideas for bringing about positive change
- Manage relationships with external suppliers
- Provide ad hoc support for advanced discussions with prospective partners, including bespoke gifting and experiences
- Direct responsibility for managing the Design Team’s workflow
- Management of requests from the Partnerships Development Team
- Establish priorities and assign accordingly
- Management of the Partnership Development Team’s CRM system, ensuring it is kept updated with high quality information
- Provide weekly progress reports on sales activity and monthly reporting on other KPIs to evaluate the effectiveness of global and regional development strategies
Qualifications & Skills
The successful individual will have an understanding of commercial sports and its position in the broader media and entertainment industry. They will have experience in project management and be able to demonstrate their ability to build strong relationships and manage a variety of stakeholders. A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience is essential. The individual will have experience working with Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or other CRM software and be highly motivated, with a can do attitude and the want to exceed expectations. The ideal candidate will have a high level of attention to detail, be proactive, show initiative and posses problem solving skills.
- Contribute to effective and impactful management of annual budget
- Delivery of weekly sales progress reports and monthly KPI reports
Applications must be submitted via SRI’s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRI are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.