Partnerships Performance Analyst – Liverpool FC
Liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to provide insights and analysis on the performance of partner inventory and demonstrate tangible ROI cases to LFC partners.
- Collate data from a variety of sources to support a return on investment case for Club Partners
- Identify and source a wide variety of data that will generate meaningful insight on Partner performance
- Build coherent, informative and easily accessible databases and repositories for this data
- Analyse the data to build a compelling ROI case, both for specific campaigns and the overall impact of Partnering with LFC
- Develop and manage a database of Partner case studies
- Build a database of case studies for all Club Partners covering both specific campaigns and overall performance
- Develop and implement a classification system for all case studies so they can be organised by objective, industry, territory etc.
- Proactively share case studies with Partnership Management and Partnership Development Teams
- Assist line manager in developing rights structures and hierarchies
- Use marketing insight and robust valuations to value club assets and inform how they should be packaged and assigned
- Assist in the building of rights proposals for prospective Partners
- Support every stage of the Partner journey
- Provide relevant insight and case studies in support of the Partnership sales process
- Assist the Partnership Management Team in the development of data strategies for each Partner, identifying opportunities for collaboration and data sharing with Partners
- Assist in the compiling of mid-season and end-of-season reports for Partners
- Support the renewals process with relevant insight and case studies
- Support ad hoc projects
- Provide insight and support to senior Partnership Team members on a variety of projects as required
Constantly identify areas for improvement in the partnership development process and contribute constructive ideas for driving positive change.
Qualifications & Skills
The successful individual will have an understanding of the commercial sports market and its position within the broader media and entertainment industry. They will have experience in a data-driven working environment and be competent in statistical analysis and data modelling. It is essential that the individual has a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. A high degree of competency in Microsoft Office suite including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills is desired, in addition to experience working with Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or other CRM software.
- Make a meaningful contribution to meeting overall Partnerships budget targets
- Deliver monthly reports on Partner performance and new case studies
Applications must be submitted via SRI’s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRI are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.