Sales Manager – Design Centre London
Role: Sales Manager
Reports to: Commercial Director / Managing Director
Client: Design Centre
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour is the world’s premier destination for design and decoration excellence. Home to 120 showrooms and over 600 of the world’s most prestigious luxury brands, it is the largest of its kind in Europe. More than a resource, it is a thriving platform, both creatively and commercially, for an exceptionally dynamic industry. Nowhere else will you find such a high concentration of design’s biggest names shaping luxury interiors today – all at one address. It is the ‘interior design world’s Mecca’ says Vanity Fair.
To lead and drive revenue streams for The Avenue within Design Centre London. To identify new market opportunities for The Avenue and onboard new clients whilst maintaining relationships. To work collaboratively with the wider team to understand business needs and tailoring the presentation of the service to each client individually. This is an active and engaging role within a dynamic and prestigious London organisation.
- Identify new market opportunities and lead on the growth of The Avenue.
- Introduction of new clients to The Avenue and management of all clients leading to repeat business and growth of The Avenue’s reputation in the market.
- Creating a compelling vision for the business opportunities in The Avenue and selling this strategically to prospective clients.
- Networking in order to generate new business for the company.
- Execution of joint business plans (1-3 years) including conditional commercial agreements aligned to growth plans and leveraging value from these plans & agreements to deploy our brand propositions and drive consumer experience.
- Fully understand prospective clients needs and decision-making process to create win-win solutions.
- Utilising your own network in Luxury Goods and pursuing new relationships to open doors for The Avenue.
- Have a deep understanding of consumers attending events at The Avenue and working in partnership with clients to increase the attendance of the audience.
- Provide detailed sales analysis that accurately reflect demand in the marketplace.
- Be a Brand Ambassador for Design Centre and The Avenue.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven Sales and/or track partnerships record.
- Experience of working in and with Luxury brands and premium clients.
- Sales and margin focused.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Passionate self-starter and team player.
- Pro-active, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Confident, personable and ‘hands on’ with an ability to build long-lasting relationships quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
To apply, the candidates should send the following:
- Letter of application highlighting relevant experience
- Up to date curriculum vitae
- Details of current remuneration
Applications must be submitted via SRI’s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRI are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and newsletters.