Sales & Marketing Coordinator – PTP
PTP is a proudly Australian-owned and operated company, and includes former Wallabies captain George Gregan as an Investor/Owner. The brand has captured the essence of contemporary fitness, with cutting edge accessories it has become a market leader both in Australia and more recently international markets. With a product range across Fitness, Warm Up/Recovery and Yoga & Pilates, PTP is synonymous with user empowerment; their philosophy centres on SMARTER movement and BETTER performance. At PTP, their mission is to offer customers the best value fitness equipment and accessories in the market. They believe that being fit and healthy should be accessible to all and take pride in delivering products that actively contribute to their customers successful fitness journey.
Far beyond just fitness accessories, PTP provides exercise resources that are easy to understand and implement to make the most of the users training goals, whether it is related to weight loss, muscle building or simply body toning.
PTP BRAND VALUES: Innovation, Functionality, Design, Performance, Empowerment
Due to PTP’s continued growth, they seek a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join the team based in Rosebery, Sydney. Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, this role includes the following key responsibilities and deliverables:
- Assist with the implementation of all marketing promotional plans and marketing communications across a range of retail, digital and social channels.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales & Marketing to strategically plan brand led campaigns across all relevant platforms to promote the global game plan and domestic activity.
- Assist in developing and driving social media activity and content creation through all social channels to extend brand reach, deliver high engagement and drive more followers.
- Review and analyse data to evaluate social and marketing campaign engagement and effectiveness.
- Assist in achieving Marketing budget.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND SALES:
- Deliver industry leading customer service to all retail partners such as Intersport, Sportspower, The Iconic and Amazon.
- Provide a high level of account management to all PTP’s sponsored teams which include the Sydney Swans (AFL), Rabbitohs, Panthers (NRL), Waratah’s and Brumbies (Super Rugby) Football Clubs.
- Account management and relationship building with Qantas and their affiliates.
- Participate and support contractual renegotiation with PTP’s sponsored teams.
- Execute first class brand presentations at partner trade shows, conferences and expos.
- Support PTP’s Sales Agents in Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia.
- Identify and develop new trade channels and customers.
- Achieve annual retail partners sales and gross margin budgets.
- Business development of new retail partners.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Relevant experience in a fast paced, brand environment with a tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high standards of customer service, brand building, marketing initiatives, relationship management and a sales growth track record.
- A good practical knowledge of the Sports and Fitness industry and a genuine interest in PTP’s product range and services.
- Creative and a clear understanding of marketing principals and ideas to activate them.
- A high level of digital and social expertise plus skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop and / or InDesign.
- Excellent organisational skills, time management and attention to detail and ability to work effectively across multiple projects.
- Energetic, personable and able to work cooperatively with all team members and partners.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please forward your CV, Portfolio and cover letter by Friday 19th July to:
Juliet Austin- email@example.com
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.