SRI Consulting was launched in Q2 2021 out of our desire to be unashamedly client led and to meet the needs of our clients to be ‘future ready’.
With deeply held senior relationships across our specialist sectors, we are trusted by CEO’s of large and boutique organisations; all have a common thread; ambition to evolve and perform to their best.
Our network of SRI Partners are talking day in, day out to leaders in ‘our world’, they are excited and passionate about the ability to deliver their clients ‘more than search’.
SRI’s agile and nimble ‘one team’ culture, offers a real opportunity to shape our story and be at the centre of our growth.
We work in sectors ‘with a heartbeat’. It provides an unrivalled opportunity to work with passionate, dynamic clients.
This role offers the opportunity to develop new products and services, tailored methodologies, new alliances and partnerships.
All the benefits of a boutique, yet with dedicated marketing, research and analyst support and flexible, open approach to the use of Associates.
The Senior Consultant will contribute to the growth of SRI’s consulting practice through structured business development and the development of contemporary, bespoke, Organisation, Leadership & Talent solutions.
• Develop SRI’s capabilities across consulting services in organisational health, organisational change and leadership development solutions
• Alongside the MD, educate our client base on the value of evaluating and developing their organisational health in in order to drive the performance of their business
• Alongside our Partner network, uncover opportunities across a broad range of services, building tailored proposals and contributing to client interaction to convert opportunities
• Lead on delivery; forming and managing relevant delivery teams, and managing projects end to end
• Own and enhance the client experience and relationship with the aim of building profitable key accounts
• Enhance and develop the profile of the consulting practice through thought leadership, marketing initiatives, partnerships and alliances
• Revenue responsibility, presentation of budgets and forecasts
• As we grow, lead inclusively and develop a small team of project managers, delivery consultants and associates
YOU: An outstanding project lead, ready to take the step up and help build and
shape a business.
• At least 5 years’ experience leading and delivering consulting projects linked to transformation, change, organisational design, workforce strategy or broad HR Consulting
• Track record in developing or tailoring consulting products or services
• Strong client relationships, having generated new and/or repeat business
• Led multiple, varied, project teams across a variety of consulting projects competencies
• Drive for results: you thrive in finding new ways to get things done
• Collaboration: team focused, you work seamlessly with peers and partners
• Process orientation: you develop, implement and continuously improve process
• Outstanding communication skills; advanced ability to listen and retain information, articulate complex ideas and concepts, and present confidently
• High energy, with well-developed interpersonal skills and solid business acumen
• Quick thinker, persistent, patient, self-motivated, with an ability to get to the heart of a situation quickly
• Excellent project management skills, high levels of discipline with the ability to function well under ambiguity & pressure
SRI is the leading firm dedicated to the constant and growing demand for executive and management talent in sports, media and entertainment. Our expert advisers provide search and consulting services operating as a global team, combining deep sector knowledge with world-class and cutting edge talent acquisition and
You must sign in to apply for this position.